Eyeing the adorably bushy K-Beauty eyebrows of your favourite Seoul starlet, but wary of looking like you have woolly worms for brows? All you need is two minutes, a steady hand and a quick bit of contouring. Here’s how!
Latest in Beauty
- /7 lobangs to get free foods and makeup services in Singapore
- /Yes, you can dye your hair at home... you just need to pick the right colour kit
- /Top 10 funniest moments behind the 2017 Singapore Grand Prix
- /These are the three kinds of boots you should be wearing this season
- /Power up your beauty routine with SK-II's Magnetic Booster
- /6 Most popular cashback credit cards to give you the best bang for your buck