Eyeing the adorably bushy K-Beauty eyebrows of your favourite Seoul starlet, but wary of looking like you have woolly worms for brows? All you need is two minutes, a steady hand and a quick bit of contouring. Here’s how!
Latest in Beauty
- /Singapore Fashion Week has big plans next year, with Asian focus
- /10 amazing things in Perth that'll make you fall in love
- /Why Iceland is so much more than the Northern Lights
- /Here's what you can buy from Apple for the price of an iPhone X
- /The powder-to-cream eyeshadows you don’t need blending skills for
- /How to get captivating eyes this festive season