The inside scoop on an anti-ageing supplement will give you beautifully soft skin from within
Imedeen Time Perfection works from the inside out to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Stress, UV-related free-radical damage and an unhealthy diet as well as lifestyle can all lead to fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, dryness and dullness.
While topical lotions and creams may be able to help your skin look healthy and moisturised on the surface, it takes a unique supplement like Imedeen Time Perfection to help you maintain a more youthful-looking appearance in the long term.
Recommended for women aged 30 and above, Imedeen Time Perfection is scientifically proven to minimise signs of ageing and damage from deep within. It promises to brighten skin tone and give you that lit-from-within glow in as little as 90 days. This is because the supplement is formulated with the exclusive and revolutionary Biomarine Complex. Rich in proteins and polysaccharides similar to those found naturally in the skin’s structure, it is said to stimulate collagen production, and the renewal of skin cells and skin layers.
FROM HEAD TO TOE
Taken daily, it will help your skin to become smoother with less lines and wrinkles, as well as more hydrated and luminous. Even better, Imedeen Time Perfection will have the skin on the rest of your body looking better than ever before, too.
"Biomarine Complex is backed by strong medical evidence that shows this ingredient supports brighter, firmer skin with a healthy glow." Dr Siew Tuck Wah, Radium Medical Aesthetics.
Enjoy 25 per cent off Imedeen products during the Great Singapore Sale.*
*Promotional dates vary among different stores during the GSS period.
- /We tried cryotherapy (being blasted with -150°C cold air) and compression therapy
- /3 ways to make the most out of your Christmas shopping this year
- /The complete busy girl's guide to styles of boots, and how to wear them
- /From you, with love: 12 gifts to treat yourself this Christmas
- /Nail polish, magazines & karaoke: quirky vending machine malls in Singapore
- /5 luxurious travel souvenirs that make great Christmas gifts