The new liquid skincare that quenches your skin
This new multi-benefit toner not only double cleanses but also primes your skin with benefits of deep hydration, softening, smoothing and refining of pores
From Fresh’s iconic and beloved Rose Collection, now comes a new product: the Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner, a multi-benefit treatment toner unlike any other.
Not going to lie: Toning can be quite a hassle. The whole process is rather tedious, minus any instant gratification, too – unlike cleansing or hydrating, where you can feel the difference almost immediately.
So we get it, you’re lazy and you’d much rather skip it and head straight to bed. Besides, who has the luxury of time to be so gentle when you’ve got less than six hours of sleep until the daily grind cranks into motion again. We feel you...But ladies, by skipping the whole toning procedure, you may be causing premature ageing of your skin and promoting acne. Oh, the horrors! Why and how?
Let us explain. You may think that your toner’s only job is to tighten pores and prepare the skin for hydration, which isn’t wrong per se. But much more than that, this essential step aids in removing any residual oil, debris and dirt, plus it quenches, soothes and nourishes your delicate skin.
Feel the difference
The Rose Deep Hydration Toner is a liquid skincare that contains multiple skincare benefits and promotes intense hydration that is crucial for the daily maintenance of skin. It is not only a toner but also quenches your skin instantaneously with its water-based formula. Much like diving your skin into a pool of refreshing water, it delivers deep hydration to under the surface and helps seal in the moisture under your skin.
Alcohol-free, the Rose Deep Hydration Toner is made up of ingredients that primes your skin with benefits of deep hydration, softening, smoothing and refining of pores.
It contains rosewater that is known for its balancing, calming and astringent properties. Sensorial rosewater is exceedingly precious and laborious, with 2.2 tons of rose flowers yielding only one kilogram of rosewater. Rose flower oil that helps in nourishing and hydrating of skin, with toning, soothing and balancing properties. Angelica leaf extract that is known for its ability to aid the skin in retaining its moisture. Hyaluronic acid that helps to attract and maintain moisture to enhance the suppleness of the skin.
The newest addition to this innovative formula is the rose fruit extract that is taken from the dried mature fruit of the multiflora rose (commonly known as baby rose or Japanese rose). It is known to help tone the skin, refining pores for a smoother and more even complexion. It contains astringent properties and when combined with the hydration powerhouses like the angelica leaf extract and hyaluronic acid, it leaves the skin even silkier and more supple than ever.
Dive your skin into deep hydration
Fresh’s new Rose Deep Hydration Toner increases hydration by 46 percent for the next six hours after application, and is scientifically proven to provide for “deeper” hydration. How deep? Fresh says the hydration reaches a depth of 50 micrometres, as opposed to the usual 10-20 micrometres from other toners. Wild, we know!
Not only that, the toner provides for a sensorial experience as well. Just imagine, you’re back from a tiresome day of work and you pamper your skin with the new Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner. The rose scent from the infused petals calms and soothes your nerves, adding a unique mood-enhancing quality to the whole skincare regime.
Want more supple and radiant skin? Then start your deep hydration ritual with these three simple steps:
01. The Rose Face Mask ($95), an award winning, highly raved mask that hydrates and tones the complexion to restore radiance and suppleness to all skin types. The unique, cooling gel formula is infused with real rose petals that literally melts into the skin and can be used daily. Plus it’s cooling, which will help to tighten pores after cleansing.
02. Then, tone your skin with the Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner ($69).
03. Finish it all off with the Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream ($70) for that final burst of intensive hydration, which promises to last for 24 hours. It is lightweight and not greasy at all, with time-release technology to encourage ideal hydration by sealing in moisture throughout.
GET YOUR FRESH FIX
Fresh stores in ION Orchard B3-46 and Raffles City 01-43 and at all Sephora stores.
Latest in Sponsored
- /5 lip glosses to rock this season's shiny lip trend
- /9 beauty products you'll never regret buying
- /4 Easy Steps To Get A Flawless, Matte Complexion
- /5 new reasons to visit Bangkok right now
- /9 best nude nail polishes for perfectly groomed nails
- /New hotel rewards programmes to keep you coming back for more