Dr Wu Magic White Blemish Balm Cream, $39.90
This BB cream claims to have hydrating, whitening and anti-oxidant effects with natural ingredients like mulberry extract and alpine plant extract. Its formula is mineral-based, which is known to be good for sensitive skin - mineral powder has non-comedogenic properties, meaning it doesn’t clog pores.
I have been using another BB Cream for the past few years and only heard of Dr Wu products recently. It was creamy, helped to cover my blemishes perfectly and was absorbed immediately. Even my dark eye circles were gone. I liked how it made my face look healthy with the velvety finish and full coverage.
However, the down side of this product was that my face became oily in the T-zone area after just 3 hours in an air-conditioned environment.
It began to feel uncomfortable and therefore I had to wash it off. I also got a few blemishes on my forehead. Maybe someone with drier skin would be better suited to this product.
Dr Wu Magic White Blemish Balm Cream
We review a BB Cream which lightens and hydrates skin
Latest in Beauty
- /What to eat to increase your fertility & chances of getting pregnant
- /Nail art designs to get you in the mood for Halloween
- /6 air miles hacks you probably never knew existed
- /New places to shop at: Intimate home-style retailers
- /7 cleansing sticks that will make travelling so much easier
- /7 things your flight attendants won't tell you