Located on Stamford Road, right beside Capitol Theatre, Capitol Piazza is one of Singapore’s top shopping and lifestyle destinations. With a unique selection of speciality stores, as well as local and international designer boutiques, this stylish and historic building is a draw for shoppers who appreciate the finer things in life.
These are just 12 of the many fashion and lifestyle brands that call Capitol Piazza home.
1. JOSEPH, #01-19/21: This contemporary designer brand specialises in pragmatic pieces and luxurious essentials. The Arka skirt ($765), for example, is an instant workwear classic.
2. 45R, #01-13/14: This Japanese fashion brand offers exquisite pieces made with its signature material known as GIMA. It is 100 per cent cotton with a konjac paste finishing that adds a crisp touch to the fabric. Wear the Aloha embroidery camisole ($1,590) and stay cool.
3. Cortina Watch, #01-77/80: The leading watch retailer and distributor in Asia, it carries over 50 internationally renowned brands. You’ll find timepieces such as this Audemars Piguet Royal Oak watch in steel and 18K pink gold.
4. Marimekko, #02-17/18: This established design house is known for its interior decor items, clothes and bags. Grab some attention with the eye-catching Amalia Pikku Salme shirt ($370) and Kia Pikku Salme trousers ($530).
5. The Proposal, #01-67/68: In addition to beautiful wedding gowns, this premium bridal store specialises in evening wear and traditional dresses. Try on the Jenny Packham Lucky gown ($8,200).
6. Carmina, #01-66: Its shoes are handmade by skilled craftsmen and feature traditional Goodyear stitching. This is the Spanish brand’s first store outside Europe. Look out for its popular semi-brogue high-heeled Oxfords ($550).
7. La Putri, #01-25: This jewellery label creates one of a kind pieces using rare and exceptional gemstones. A perfect example are these Bird rings with baroque South Sea pearls, sapphires
and diamonds. In 18K gold
8. The Reckless Shop, #02-32: The store offers versatile wardrobe essentials, like this knee-length Cocoon dress ($89) in Salmon Pink. The designs flatter every shape to enhance your feminine silhouette.
9. Alexandre De Paris, #01-18: This luxury hair accessories brand specialises in handmade clips, hairbands and more. Add a touch of French chic to your hairstyle with the Vendome clip, which boasts Swarovski crystals and a gold-plated claw ($68).
10. Freywille, #01-81: Its artistic enamel jewellery is created by a team of passionate designers, goldsmiths and enamel specialists. Among the highlights is this heart-shaped pendant from the Gustav Klimt “The Ultimate Kiss” collection ($679).
11. Sabrinagoh, #02-14: This Singapore-based label mixes elements of menswear and womenswear to form unexpected silhouettes, like this Isabelle chequered dress ($189.90) from the Elohim by SabrinaGoh label.
12. G-Star RAW, #B1-34/35: An innovative denim brand, G-Star RAW is known for its original methods of construction and how it challenges conventions. Check out the 3301 slim jacket ($359) with Japanese-inspired stitch work.
Receive an exclusive Capitol Piazza Summer Edition neoprene pouch when you spend $100 and above. Present your receipt at the concierge (#B1-19) to redeem.
Offer valid from May 27 to July 31. Terms and conditions apply.
Capitol Piazza is at 13 Stamford Road, tel: 6499-5168. For more information, visit www.capitolpiazza.com.