The 2012 Summer Olympics are just 14 days away and almost everyone is hyped, prepped and ready for it!
If you have yet to jump on the sporting bandwagon, then this is the perfect time to do so.
We've got everything from the stylish team fashion, sexy olympians, where and how to catch all the sporting action and even limited edition sporting apparel and accessories!
So go on, be a sport and dive right into all the action!
- Olympic Style: Team uniforms for London 2012
The good, the not-so-great and the ones that should stay at the back of your grandma's closet: we list 8 of this year's notable Olympic team uniforms
- Commemorate the London 2012 Olympics in style
Show your sporting spirit by wearing these specially-designed Olympics fashion gear
- Top 5 Sexiest Olympians 2012
SEE PHOTOS: They’re ripped, athletic and at the top of their game. Check out our picks for the Top 5 Sexiest Olympians.
- London 2012: What to watch
Round-the-clock coverage, inspirational documentaries and a hilarious comedy on the London Olympics
- Get Olympic-themed nails
WATCH TUTORIALS: From painting Olympic Rings on your talons to flags from an array of countries, here’s how you can get your own Olympic-inspired manicure
- Why women watch the Olympics
More keen on the Olympic Games than football matches? Here’s why more women tuning in to the Olympics
- Karl Lagerfeld brings Olympic fashion to London
Karl Lagerfeld's sports-themed Team Karl collection to launch at Selfridges
- London 2012: The Olympic Stadium, in pictures
SEE PHOTOS: View the brand new Olympic Stadium in East London from every angle here
- London 2012: Shoppers guide to the Olympic city
Here's seven top places to shop at, while you're in London this summer
- London 2012: 13 hotspots in the Olympic host city
SEE PHOTOS: Here's 13 of the top spots to visit in this British capital
- Prada reveals Olympic wear for Italian sailing team
A first look: Sketches of the Italian sailing team's attire, as designed by Prada
- Stella McCartney "feminises" Olympics tracksuit
Stella McCartney's against unisex tracksuits: she wants British women athletes to feel "special" on the podium
- Stella McCartney's Olympic designs revealed
SEE PHOTOS: British athletes will wear Stella McCartney's designs to the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Ralph Lauren outfits USA Olympics team
US Olympic and Paralympic teams will wear the Ralph Lauren Olympic designs to the London 2012 Olympic Games
- Travel tips for London Olympics
Escape from the train-hopping Olympic crowds by avoiding these 'hot spots' on the London Tube
- 2012 Olympics set to be glossy affair
Jessica Ennis is latest UK athlete linked to beauty deal