Skin care brand Biotherm is continuing its foray into the world of sports and water sports. After choosing three extreme sports champions for its "Live Like a Man 2013" campaign, Biotherm Homme has now chosen producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager as the face of its "Aquafitness" range.
Yeager will feature in the ad campaign for the Biotherm Homme range, which includes an eau de toilette and a shower gel for body and hair for men.
"It is really refreshing to see what the brand stands for. Their products are great and I love their campaigns. I am happy that I can use my surf expertise and glad to see that Biotherm Homme will identify with this lifestyle," said the producer. –AFP RELAXNEWS
Christian Yeager is the new face of Biotherm Homme
Producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager has been chosen as the new face of Biotherm Homme
Latest in Men/Sex
- /Start booking your flights and head to one of 2017's most luxurious hotels
- /3 semi-matte cushion foundations for a natural-looking finish
- /The truth about Lasik surgery
- /Take the 5 major health trends of 2017 into the new year with you
- /Change your life in 8 minutes
- /6 things to make your home more cosy