Skin care brand Biotherm is continuing its foray into the world of sports and water sports. After choosing three extreme sports champions for its "Live Like a Man 2013" campaign, Biotherm Homme has now chosen producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager as the face of its "Aquafitness" range.
Yeager will feature in the ad campaign for the Biotherm Homme range, which includes an eau de toilette and a shower gel for body and hair for men.
"It is really refreshing to see what the brand stands for. Their products are great and I love their campaigns. I am happy that I can use my surf expertise and glad to see that Biotherm Homme will identify with this lifestyle," said the producer. –AFP RELAXNEWS
Christian Yeager is the new face of Biotherm Homme
Producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager has been chosen as the new face of Biotherm Homme
Latest in Men/Sex
- /Banyan Tree's resort in Mandai might just be the best place to have a staycay
- /6 top picks from Hype Beauty: an online cruelty-free cosmetics shop
- /15 best drugstore beauty products recommended by experts
- /4 anti-ageing face moisturisers to get firmer, smoother skin
- /15 do-it-all face creams for every busy woman
- /7 natural, chemical-free toothpastes to keep your pearly whites clean the safe way