Skin care brand Biotherm is continuing its foray into the world of sports and water sports. After choosing three extreme sports champions for its "Live Like a Man 2013" campaign, Biotherm Homme has now chosen producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager as the face of its "Aquafitness" range.
Yeager will feature in the ad campaign for the Biotherm Homme range, which includes an eau de toilette and a shower gel for body and hair for men.
"It is really refreshing to see what the brand stands for. Their products are great and I love their campaigns. I am happy that I can use my surf expertise and glad to see that Biotherm Homme will identify with this lifestyle," said the producer. –AFP RELAXNEWS
Christian Yeager is the new face of Biotherm Homme
Producer, photographer and surf instructor Christian Yeager has been chosen as the new face of Biotherm Homme
Latest in Men/Sex
- /15 blouses for under $100 that will brighten up your office attire
- /Under-the-radar Japanese beauty brands to stockpile in your vanity trove
- /4 highlights to look out for at this year's Singapore Night Festival
- /Bring on the Beerfest alcoholic slushies, watch the stunning Night Festival light shows and more this weekend
- /7 ways to work out for free in Singapore
- /A/W ‘17 bag edit: These designer fall bags will make, not break, your OOTD