Denim overalls have always suffered a reputation of being far too juvenile to be stylish, but one look at this modern update on a denim jumpsuit and we're sold.
The grown-up indigo wash, the tailored cut, the sophisticated zip down the front and the use of refined Japanese denim; have all contributed to its allure.
Wear this with a weathered brown leather belt and a striped top or edge it up with black lace-up boots and a spunky red lip.
Snap this up ASAP, we know we're heading straight to Front Row as soon as the day's over.
A.P.C fifties short jumpsuit, $270, Front Row
Latest in Shopping
- /20 stylish buys from $20 that you can get delivered fast (and free!)
- /7 great reasons to check out the Wine Fiesta this month
- /Calling all Harry Potter fans: Here are 7 magical holiday destinations you must visit to relive your favourite HP moments
- /Pancreatic cancer: 7 things to know about the silent killer that took the lives of Shunji Matsuo and Steve Jobs
- /5 models that took fashion month by storm
- /THE SECRET TO SONG HYE KYO’S LASTING SUCCESS (AND BEAUTY)