Spotted on style icons like Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo, Anya Hindmarch's new hero bag of the season is this Bathurst satchel.
Crafted in a decadently soft goatskin, this wonderfully structured yet non-severe bag comes with a two detachable shoulder straps.
There's more to love, like the enamel clasp that reminds us of vintage lockets.
Practical reasons up the cool factor too; its roomy interior is suede-lined, and comes with three pockets to hold all your daily necessities.
There are 12 styles of the Bathurst bag to choose from, but this pretty periwinkle shade is what stole our hearts.
Bathurst bow soft satchel in Bluebell, $3,030, Anya Hindmarch
Latest in Shopping
- /7 ways to work out for free in Singapore
- /A/W ‘17 bag edit: These designer fall bags will make, not break, your OOTD
- /Whimsical beauty: Olympia Le Tan’s latest wonderland themed collaboration with Lancome
- /Our favourite Brangelina just might not file for divorce
- /12 secrets to acing your next Skype interview
- /Did you know that face yoga could boost a more youthful-looking skin?