Spotted on style icons like Alexa Chung and Olivia Palermo, Anya Hindmarch's new hero bag of the season is this Bathurst satchel.
Crafted in a decadently soft goatskin, this wonderfully structured yet non-severe bag comes with a two detachable shoulder straps.
There's more to love, like the enamel clasp that reminds us of vintage lockets.
Practical reasons up the cool factor too; its roomy interior is suede-lined, and comes with three pockets to hold all your daily necessities.
There are 12 styles of the Bathurst bag to choose from, but this pretty periwinkle shade is what stole our hearts.
Bathurst bow soft satchel in Bluebell, $3,030, Anya Hindmarch
Latest in Shopping
- /5 new reasons to visit Bangkok right now
- /Her World’s approved places to shop online that’s not ASOS
- /New hotel rewards programmes to keep you coming back for more
- /How to get 24 days of vacation with just 10 days of leave
- /5 nourishing face oils for the most youthful, radiant complexion
- /Stay on trend this A/W '17 with these futuristic silver accessories