Tired, layered, feminine, subtle and statement-making – this enlivening detail is still going strong this season. Shop our top ruffled recommendations here
Rendered in luxurious pink velvet, this dress transports the delicate feminine flavour of the Seventies to the modern day woman. Not sure about ruffles? Try these non #basic floral looks instead. Taking its cue from a classic and modest cut, the dress falls softly in chiffon right to the knee. The subtle ruffles framing the sleeves and hem add an increased sense of motion to the dress. Find out if you are wearing the right type of dress for your body shape here. The cinched waist and V-neck create a figure-flattering fit while the eye-grabbing red hue project sexiness and self-confidence. Did you know that red is the one powerful colour every working woman should wear? Read more about it here. It’s not easy to strike a balance between overtly feminine details and the strait-laced sensibilities of the office, but this dress nailed it. The bright floral print brings a “powdery” perspective to the sophisticated black backdrop of this fast fashion dress. Check out these fresh ways to rock florals so that you won’t look boring. With a modest neckline and a generous panel of ruffles bedecking the hem, this dress can easily take you from your desk to after-work cocktails. Find out if you are wearing the right type of dress for your body shape here. Ruffles and florals are a match made in heaven. Simply wear this with a pair of simple black pumps or sandals to let the details do the talking. Check out these fresh ways to rock florals so that you won’t look boring. If you find ruffles too feminine for your day-to-day style, this shirtdress will be your next best bet. It can be worn as is or cinched in with a big buckled waist belt for an edgier finish. Find out if you are wearing the right type of dress for your body shape here. Lightweight, airy with perfectly positioned ruffles at the sleeves, this one is perfect for hot sunny days. Not sure about ruffles? Try these non #basic floral looks instead.
Latest in Shopping
- /Our favourite Brangelina just might not file for divorce
- /Did you know that face yoga could boost a more youthful-looking skin?
- /Check out these meaningful Tian Tian Xiang Shang figurines designed by many celebrities including Joanne Peh, Jeanette Aw, Qi Yu Wu
- /5 masks to pamper your skin with before hitting the daily grind tomorrow
- /From floral power to powdered perfume, these are the latest bottles you need in your beauty arsenal
- /Our best kept secret on how to lose weight even when you’re sitting on the desk all-day