10g dried porcini mushroom (available at Carrefour)
3 crayfish, cleaned, shelled and halved
2 tbsp olive oil
½ cup Arborio rice
4 cups prawn stock, heated through
30g grated Parmesan cheese (plus slightly more to garnish)
Salt and pepper
1. Soak mushrooms in boiling water and set aside. Dice the flesh of two crayfish.
2. Heat the butter in a small pan, add the crayfish meat and crayfish halves and cook till it turns white, about one min. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the rice. Stir till the rice grains sound like glass beads clinking against one another.
4. Add the warmed prawn stock, one ladle at a time. Stirring constantly, allow the rice to absorb each ladleful of stock before adding the next. It should take about 20 min.
5. Strain the mushrooms with a fine sieve and discard the water.
6. Add the mushrooms, cheese and cooked crayfish to the risotto. Season to taste, and garnish with a crayfish half and more Parmesan cheese. Serve hot.