In Japan, where eating sushi is almost an art, you don't want to be seen as an ignorant foreigner. Learn proper sushi etiquette so you know what do when you visit a traditional sushi bar in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: 24 gourmet foods to buy home when you travel This story was originally published in The Finder.
Latest in Solutions
- /The luxury beauty gifts for your fancy friends
- /9 ways to indulge in cheat meals without ruining your diet
- /The hottest getaway destinations for 2018
- /Ever heard of "rainfall facial"? Here's what you need to know
- /Updated: 6 Christmas markets to check out for last minute gift shopping
- /The indulgent holiday gifts we wish to receive for Christmas 2017