In Japan, where eating sushi is almost an art, you don't want to be seen as an ignorant foreigner. Learn proper sushi etiquette so you know what do when you visit a traditional sushi bar in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: 24 gourmet foods to buy home when you travel This story was originally published in The Finder.
Latest in Solutions
- /Soothe irritated skin with this clinically-proven cream (Psst… it’s also Korea’s No. #1 derma-care brand!*)
- /The eye serum that's impressed our editors
- /Affordable earrings that look luxurious, all for under $50
- /11 beauty essentials to pack for a beach holiday
- /Why Jeju islands should be your next holiday destination
- /Take a peek inside these Influencers' handbag for their go-to beauty products