In Japan, where eating sushi is almost an art, you don't want to be seen as an ignorant foreigner. Learn proper sushi etiquette so you know what do when you visit a traditional sushi bar in the Land of the Rising Sun.
Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: Michelle Chong's top picks for 7 Japanese foods to try in Tokyo Image: The Finder Read more: 24 gourmet foods to buy home when you travel This story was originally published in The Finder.
Latest in Solutions
- /15 best drugstore beauty products recommended by experts
- /15 do-it-all face creams for every busy woman
- /Go big or go home: Larger-than-life jewellery is the trend to embrace for S/S18
- /4 new boutique hotels for a different type of staycation
- /Creepin' it real: 10 Places to scare yourself this Halloween
- /This humble hat might just be your new favourite accessory