Committing to a tailored suit can be a huge deal, especially if you still aren't certain which fits would suit you best. In the meantime, you can turn to these 4 places to rent one instead. Be it for your big day or dinner events, renting a tux or suit can afford you more options on a lighter price tag.
Gowns & Suits
The rumors are true. You can rent a tuxedo and still look spiffy.
Offering both rental and off-the-rack purchase, Labelle Couture has over 200 suits and tuxedos to choose from if you're looing to rent one. 6327 3983 firstname.lastname@example.org www.labellecouture.com.sg Fashion Tailors has an established Formal Wear hiring service with a wide selection of tuxedos and suits available. 6734 7206 email@example.com www.tuxedorentalsingapore.com.sg For more information, please call or email your enquiry. 6221 3383 firstname.lastname@example.org www.rico-a-mona.com While they do not do rentals, this local custom suits label offers fully made-to-measure suits from under $300 - a price tag that's close to rental rates. 9126 7106 www.suityourself.com.sg
Latest in Weddings
- /A bright and colonial-style wedding lunch at Tamarind Hill Restaurant
- /George Young and Janet Hsieh welcome baby boy!
- /Suit up! Menswear trends and tips stylish grooms should note
- / WATCH VIDEO: Jesseca & Jeremy's Wedding Video Part 2! Spectacular evening wear
- /Groom delivery! Chinese food deliveryman has epic procession with over 100 fellow riders
- /AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes marries Korean sweetheart in France