Gowns & Suits
Whether you're a classic or edgy bride, these ones will have you falling in love over and over again.
Photo: www.asos.com Its lace and sheer details make this dress a romantic option for intimate ceremonies or rehearsal dinners. Photo: www.nordstrom.com Whether for your ROM or a formal engagement dinner, a sleek off-shoulder jumpsuit is a stylish option that can be worn for both occasions and after. Photo: www.theory.com A high-necked dress makes the look formal while its figure-hugging sheath silhouettes highlights all your curves in the right places. Photo: www.theoutnet.com This formal gown can be worn during the rehearsal dinner (you'll need to practice your walk down the aisle with a long dress anyway) or even as an evening dress during your reception or banquet. Photo: www.theeditorsmarket.com Boho bell sleeves and a casual, comfortable A-line silhouette makes this perfect for a night out with the girls. Photo: www.lovebonito.com Exude girlish, pretty vibes with a breezy eyelet dress. Photo: www.world.taobao.com Sexy separates are perfect for your hen's night or post-wedding party. You can even mix and match - pair the ruffled bustier top with a pair of flair or bell-bottomed pants for a modern touch.
Latest in Weddings
- /Rain and Kim Tae Hee only spent $2,460 on their wedding?
- / MORE PICS: Inside Shawn Yue's wedding with Sarah Wang
- /10 of our favorite celebrity weddings of 2017
- / Wedding proposals gone awry! Funny stories from real brides
- /2017's 10 most inspiring real weddings from Her World Brides
- /8 Christmas decor items you can use for your wedding