Gowns & Suits
Whether you're a classic or edgy bride, these ones will have you falling in love over and over again.
Photo: www.asos.com Its lace and sheer details make this dress a romantic option for intimate ceremonies or rehearsal dinners. Photo: www.nordstrom.com Whether for your ROM or a formal engagement dinner, a sleek off-shoulder jumpsuit is a stylish option that can be worn for both occasions and after. Photo: www.theory.com A high-necked dress makes the look formal while its figure-hugging sheath silhouettes highlights all your curves in the right places. Photo: www.theoutnet.com This formal gown can be worn during the rehearsal dinner (you'll need to practice your walk down the aisle with a long dress anyway) or even as an evening dress during your reception or banquet. Photo: www.theeditorsmarket.com Boho bell sleeves and a casual, comfortable A-line silhouette makes this perfect for a night out with the girls. Photo: www.lovebonito.com Exude girlish, pretty vibes with a breezy eyelet dress. Photo: www.world.taobao.com Sexy separates are perfect for your hen's night or post-wedding party. You can even mix and match - pair the ruffled bustier top with a pair of flair or bell-bottomed pants for a modern touch.
Latest in Weddings
- /Love after 60: When a biker met his match
- /Korean bridal inspo! 10 elegant wedding dresses for the modern bride
- /Wedding Album Disaster! 7 ways to avoid a fiasco!
- /A retro Shanghai Night wedding with getai and lion dance performances!
- /8 chic bridesmaid dresses from Asian celeb weddings!
- /8 ways covering up for your wedding can look ultra-sexy