Gowns & Suits
Make a gorgeous exit in these wedding dresses with the most eye-catching details.
Alon Livne gives his version more punch with graphic detailing. Pair with a messy updo to flaunt your back, and give the look a youthful charm. Image: @alonlivnewhite/Instagram See also: Slim backs! 13 reasons why bridal dresses with back straps are so hot now An alternative to the lace portrait back: Filigree swirls with subtle shimmer. Image: @inbaldrofficial/Instagram Here's your perfect dress for a glamorous boho or outdoor wedding: Graceful capped sleeves, and a geometric keyhole back framed with pretty, sparkling details. Image: @maggiesotterodesigns/Instagram Tassels and crochet lace give the portrait back a charming boho touch. Image: @ruedeseinebridal/Instagram Lace portrait backs never go out of style. Add a scattering of crystals for extra shine. Image: @ricoamona/Instagram T-staps give the illusion of toned backs. Monique Lhuillier recreates the look with well-placed and intricately crafted floral lace. Image: @moniquelhuillierbride/Instagram See also: Romantic & Grand: Lace Wedding Dresses You'll love Floral appliques, leaf-inspired motifs and lace for the romantic bride. Image: @moniquelhuillierbride/Instagram The knee-grazing length, subtle pink hue and floral embroider scream ladlylike elegance. The back-baring details add a super sexy touch. Image: @marchesafashion/Instagram For the minimalist bride, here's one way to glam up your big day look without deviating from the contemporary vibe: Rich embroidery running down the back of your gown. Image: @maggiesotterodesigns/Instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /Singer & actor Daren Tan weds doctor Nadia Lum at Grand Hyatt Singapore
- /Chrissy Teigen reveals baby #2 on the way!
- /Cecilia Liu to Ady An: 9 celebrity cheongsam and kua styles to inspire you!
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!