Gowns & Suits
These add a romantic, ethereal charm to your big day look.
Anna Campbell's elaborate and intricately crafted beading turn up the glamour for a gorgeous boho look. Image: @annacampbellbridal/Instagram Want to elevate a bustier gown? Think an overlay with a barely-there illusion neckline and delicate sleeves. Absolutely dreamy and romantic. Image: @mirazwillinger/Instagram See also: 8 WAYS COVERING UP FOR YOUR WEDDING CAN LOOK ULTRA-SEXY Fluttery tulle instantly add a touch of whimsy to this captivating Marchesa Notte piece. Image: @marchesafashion/Instagram Three-quarter sleeves impart an elegant and demure appeal to any wedding dress. Sheer, peppered with shimmery details and in a loose bell style, they look absolutely enchanting. Image: @misshayleypaige/Instagram See also: KOREAN BRIDAL INSPO! 10 ELEGANT WEDDING DRESSES FOR THE MODERN BRIDE Pretty pastels only add on to the ethereal charm of barely-there layers and soft gathers. Image: @mirazwillinger/Instagram Soft structure gives classic lace a dramatic twist. Image: @marchesafashion/Instagram One way to instantly glam up a crop top and skirt combo: Glitter. Image: @rimearodaky/Instagram For the bride who's all about a laidback and playful look for your ROM ceremony or informal wedding, this playsuit is fab. Voluminous sleeves with floral embroidery pretty up the look. Image: @rimearodaky/Instagram See also: 14 STYLISH ALTERNATIVE BRIDAL LOOKS AND ACCESSORIES FROM FASHION DESIGNERS!
Latest in Weddings
- /Celebrity couple Fan Bingbing and Li Chen are officially engaged!
- /GROOMS WE LOVE: Meet our winner and five finalists!
- /Nicole Kidman to Sofia Vergara: The Emmy Awards' most gorgeous bridal looks
- /Grand ballgowns to sexy mermaids! Shop these gowns for less
- /An extravagant Disney & fairy tale-themed wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- /12 prettiest runway looks to steal for your wedding now!