Ideas & Advice
Think a wedding photo album's too predictable? Here, 9 creative ideas to try instead!
This lush leafy idea will fit in any garden or Spring-themed celebration! Image: @insidetheknot/Instagram See also: 10 LUSH AND DREAMY BRIDAL BOUQUETS OUR BRIDES CARRIED Another example of upcycling something from the home: a wire rack that brings urban chic to your reception table. Image: @merryloveweddings/Instagram There's a quaint craft-y vibe to this photo table that'll bring a personal charm to your wedding. Image: @insidetheknot/Instagram A vintage gold frame lends a glamorous appeal. Add extra oomph with a beautifully calligraphed quote. Image: @styledstory/Instagram Plexiglas or clear acrylic frames lend a contemporary appeal to a romantic setup. Image: @theweddingstylistsg/Instagram Having a modern and glamorous fete? This sleek gold set up will fit right in your decor. Image: @merryloveweddings/Instagram See also: DON'T BE A BRIDEZILLA! HOW TO AVOID OBSESSING OVER YOUR WEDDING PREP Bring a quirky cool vibe to your party and display your photos on this geometric shelf - or use it as a dessert station! Image: @insidetheknot/Instagram Create a statement photo corner with a wooden screen then dress it up with your pictures- this one oozes vintage charm. Image: @styledstory/Instagram See also: 9 PRETTIEST RING PILLOW IDEAS WE LOVE! Got an old hula hoop in the storeroom? Turn it into this pretty photo display instead! Image: @rosettedesignsco/Instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage
- /Singer & actor Daren Tan weds doctor Nadia Lum at Grand Hyatt Singapore