Thinking of donning a tiara for your wedding? See how these celebs pulled it off for their big day.
Angelababy sported glorious Chaumet creations for both her wedding portraits as well as actual day celebration. The antique pearl tiara and brooch she wore on her wedding day had been preserved and safeguarded at the CHAUMET museum in Paris and was specially loaned to her. For her breezy seaside nuptials to fellow celeb Jeremy Chan, Jesseca Liu dressed her long wavy tresses with a tiara crafted from clay leaves, pearls and crystals. Crafted and designed by Milliner Stephen Jones, the maidenhair fern tiara and pearl dotted veil were made to complement Pippa Middleton's elegant lace wedding gown. Image: @hrhtheduchessofcambridge / Instagram Songstress, actress and founder of Cheryl W Wellness & Weight management Cheryl Wee donned a custom Vera Wang gown, as well as a statement pageant tiara. Made in 1936, the Cartier 'halo' tiara worn by royals over the decades, and the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, wore it as "something borrowed". Image: @kensingtonroyal / Instagram Christy Chung paired her airy strapless ballgown (ust one of her four wedding outfits!) with a sparkling tiara, statement earrings and dreamy veil for her nuptials to actor Lunshuo Zhang. Image: Weibo
Latest in Weddings
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage
- /Singer & actor Daren Tan weds doctor Nadia Lum at Grand Hyatt Singapore
- /Chrissy Teigen reveals baby #2 on the way!