Ideas & Advice
There's something about handwritten quotes that add a meaningful and personalised touch to your celebration.
Glowing fairy lights make for the perfect accents to go with this beautiful quote. Image: @merryloveweddings/Instagram See also: CREATIVE AISLES! 8 MEANINGFUL & PRETTY WEDDING DECOR IDEAS What can be better than marrying your best friend? Image: @artdellaide/Instagram Proof that you can keep it short and sweet. Image: @hellofromflour/Instagram Photography: @calineng/Instagram See also: 6 AFFORDABLE WAYS TO UPGRADE YOUR WEDDING INVITATIONS This romantic phrase will tug at your guests' heartstrings. Image: @thestalkmrkt.sg/Instagram See also: 5 IDEAS TO CREATE SPECIAL & TOUCHING MOMENTS DURING YOUR WEDDING We're sure your guests would be more than happy to comply! Image: @Insidetheknot/Instagram with Her World Brides Speaking of wedding cakes, your quote doesn't necessarily have to appear on a signage or backdrop. Image: Her World Brides See also: 5 BEAUTIFUL WAYS TO MATCH YOUR BOUQUET AND WEDDING CAKE Romantic quotes are lovely, but a little humour goes a long way, too. Image: @somethingborrowed_ks/Instagram Out of ideas? Seek inspiration from your favourite authors. This one's an excerpt from The Last Battle, by C.S Lewis. Image: @moventum.events/Instagram Image: @giftsofgracedesign/Instagram That sounds about right. Image: @thestalkmrkt.sg/Instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage
- /Singer & actor Daren Tan weds doctor Nadia Lum at Grand Hyatt Singapore