Ideas & Advice
Get more mileage out of your wedding jewellery with these stylish pieces!
Poh Heng's latest addition to its repertoire of si dian jin includes the Knots set, a stylish medley of 22K gold pieces that are designed to be worn for your big day and with your everyday wardrobe. The Knots set from The Promise of Si Dian Jin collection is available at all Poh Heng stores. And if you're up for something a little more delicate, the Links set is ideal for adding subtle shine to your wedding dress. The Links set from The Promise of Si Dian Jin collection is available at all Poh Heng stores. Works of art: Paper-thin strips of gold are cleverly woven into Niessing's contemporary Papyr designs that the urban bride will adore. Niessing's monobrand store is at L1 Scotts Square. See also: 12 LATEST WEDDING JEWELLERY PIECES TRENDY BRIDES WILL LOVE The Flowers of Fidelity collection takes its inspiation from the resilient plum flower. Each petal represents the good fortunes in life: Happiness, Bliss, Longevity, Success and Peace. Available at Soo Kee Jewellery. Lustrous pearls add a touch of sophistication to the vibrant gold petals of the Blossoms of Purity pieces - perfect with a romantic wedding dress. See also: WHIMSICAL TO CONTEMPORARY: GOLD WEDDING RINGS FOR EVERY BRIDE The set also includes a ring as well as necklace. Available at Soo Kee Jewellery. There's a playfulness to the petal-shaped motifs of the Mode Gold 916 Oasis set that will give your bridal ensemble a whimsical yet feminine charm. Available at Goldheart Jewelry boutiques. See also: GOLD OR PLATINUM? WHICH METAL IS BEST FOR YOUR WEDDING RINGS Image: @goldheartjewelry/Instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /Cecilia Liu to Ady An: 9 celebrity cheongsam and kua styles to inspire you!
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage