Ideas We Love
Give your ceremony an ultra-chic twist.
A flower wall doesn't have to be a rectangle or square. This circular design is both unique and still ultra-romantic with lots of foliage and blooms. Image: @weddingdream/Instagram The wild beauty of the landscape and foliage paired with this clean, bare ceremony setting makes for a surreal sight. Image: @sproutflowers/Instagram This ethereal setting combined both traditional Chinese elements and contemporary details. Image: @phka_studio/Instagram See also: 4 stylish ways to spruce up your wedding venue Radio DJs Jean Danker and Glenn Ong kept it simple and sweet with this fuss-free arch spruced up with pretty blooms and greens. Image: @merryloveweddings/Instagram See also: Radio DJs Glenn Ong & Jean Danker marry in intimate wedding ceremony Who knew wire mesh could look this good? Plus point: You can bring it home as part of your home decor too - like as a display or accessory rack. Image: @hamptoneventhire/Instagram See also: Outdoor weddings? 14 expert tips for a successful celebration! This whimsical backdrop creates a playful yet larger-than-life statement, especially with the spectacular colours of the sky in the background. Image: @hamptoneventhire/Instagram See also: SEE PICS: Singer Yoga Lin's playful and candid wedding photos! Proof that a little goes a long way: This fuss-free white setting with hints of crisp green evokes effortless elegance. Image: @foxandfilmphoto/Instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /Groom delivery! Chinese food deliveryman has epic procession with over 100 fellow riders
- /AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes marries Korean sweetheart in France
- /Joe Jonas proposed to Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner!
- /6 things to know before confirming your wedding hairstylist
- /A bright and colonial-style wedding lunch at Tamarind Hill Restaurant
- /George Young and Janet Hsieh welcome baby boy!