Ideas We Love
Get on the bandwagon and add variety to your dining room seats with a casual bench!
Match the bench with the dining table. Interior design: Architology Pick a bench that is (or looks like it is) beaten up for a rustic touch. Interior design: Make Room Contrast Chinese and Japanese styles with the different seating. Interior design by: Interarch Design Keep things clean and simple if you're thinking of including a bench and using different types of chairs as well. Interior design by: Story Of Us An unexpected take on the well-loved country chic theme. Interior design by Space Factor Pte Ltd A solid log bench adds a different depth and value to the dining set. Interior design by: Spacious Planners A long communal table echoed by a matching bench sets the scene for a cafe-style home. Interior design by: Lekker Design Don't forget to take into account how your dining set looks from the side! Especially if you have an open-concept dining area. Interior design by: Whiz Concepts To best maximise small dining areas, do without dining chairs and opt for two benches instead to save space and accommodate more people. Interior design by: Space Factor Pte Ltd For those who are a little bolder, try putting together contrasting styles to set up a visually compelling dining table setting. Interior design by: Space Matters This story was first published on Home and Decor.
Latest in Weddings
- /Joe Jonas proposed to Game of Thrones' Sophie Turner!
- /6 things to know before confirming your wedding hairstylist
- /A bright, colonial-style wedding lunch at Tamarind Hill Restaurant
- / WATCH VIDEO: Jesseca & Jeremy's Wedding Video Part 2! Spectacular evening wear
- /Groom delivery! Chinese food deliveryman has epic procession with over 100 fellow riders
- /AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes marries Korean sweetheart in France