Ideas We Love
Get on the bandwagon and add variety to your dining room seats with a casual bench!
Match the bench with the dining table. Interior design: Architology Pick a bench that is (or looks like it is) beaten up for a rustic touch. Interior design: Make Room Contrast Chinese and Japanese styles with the different seating. Interior design by: Interarch Design Keep things clean and simple if you're thinking of including a bench and using different types of chairs as well. Interior design by: Story Of Us An unexpected take on the well-loved country chic theme. Interior design by Space Factor Pte Ltd A solid log bench adds a different depth and value to the dining set. Interior design by: Spacious Planners A long communal table echoed by a matching bench sets the scene for a cafe-style home. Interior design by: Lekker Design Don't forget to take into account how your dining set looks from the side! Especially if you have an open-concept dining area. Interior design by: Whiz Concepts To best maximise small dining areas, do without dining chairs and opt for two benches instead to save space and accommodate more people. Interior design by: Space Factor Pte Ltd For those who are a little bolder, try putting together contrasting styles to set up a visually compelling dining table setting. Interior design by: Space Matters This story was first published on Home and Decor.
Latest in Weddings
- /Our favourite overseas pre-wedding portraits from real couples!
- /Which silhouette's best for your shape? This bridal designer shares her gown shopping tips
- / Wedding proposals gone awry! Funny stories from real brides
- /2017's 10 most inspiring real weddings from Her World Brides
- /8 Christmas decor items you can use for your wedding
- /Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli wed in Italy