Ideas We Love
From gold tiaras to Cinderella flats, here are 8 ways pearls can be worked into your wedding.
Dainty and girlish, this Cinderella-inspired glass flats is handbeaded with pearls and glass crystals. Photo: Bellabelleshoes/instagram Pearlescent teardrop beads are embroidered on this refined champagne gown, creating an elegant textured finish. Photo: BHLDN/instagram Work in strands of pearls to your centerpieces and you'll be amazed at how they can transform the ambience. Photo: Flowersbyjemmaholmes/instagram Who says cakes should take all the attention? Dress up your cake stand with drapes of pearls and it will look like an additional tier! Photo: Chanticleerweddingart/instagram Drape strands of pearls across your wedding chairs for a touch of elegance and class. Photo: Natalie_totallydazzled/instagram Tiaras can be a gaudy affair but not with pearls. We're in love with this regal piece. Photo: Ericaelizabethprettythings/instagram Give a luminescent and classy glow to your look with latticed pearls as with this capelet over dress combination. Photo: BHLDN/instagram This tiffany blue three tiered wedding cake with draped pearls is pretty as a picture. Photo: Kitoscakes/instagram
Latest in Weddings
- /3 expert tips on looking relaxed for your wedding portraits
- /10 famous female celebrities who wed younger men
- /Celebrity couple Fan Bingbing and Li Chen are officially engaged!
- /GROOMS WE LOVE: Meet our winner and five finalists!
- /Nicole Kidman to Sofia Vergara: The Emmy Awards' most gorgeous bridal looks
- /Grand ballgowns to sexy mermaids! Shop these gowns for less