Ideas We Love
From youthful to daring, here're five on-trend ways to rock bridal's favourite hue.
Nothing says party like a dose of glitter. Korean makeup guru Pony starts with a dusty mauve pink on the outer corners then goes lighter towards the inner corners and jazzes things up with a smattering of shimmer. Image: @ponysmakeup/Instagram Pale pink with a dab of pearlescent shine gives your peepers a sophisticated and feminine appeal. Start with a darker hue from your waterline then go lighter as you blend upwards and outwards - this lends depth. To finish your polished look, top it off with a glossy baby pink pout. See also: 5 FOUNDATION TIPS TO ACHIEVING THE PERFECT BRIDAL GLOW Image: Her World Brides June 2017 So you're embracing a sultry wine red lippie for your big day. To make it wearable for both day and night, pretty it up with a wash of coral pink over your eyelids, just a hint of eyeliner and a coating of mascara. Image: @3ce_official/Instagram Brides after a doe-eyed and girlish look for your wedding, take your cue from Amata Chittasenee, otherwise known as Pearypie. She opts for a youthful coral pink on both her eyelids, lips and cheeks. Don't forget lots of mascara on both the top and bottom lashes for that doll-like charm. Image: @pearypie/Instagram See also: PRETTY & NATURAL! 6 BRIDAL BEAUTY TIPS YOU HAVE TO KNOW One standout way to wear pink eyeshadow this season - gloss. For a more subtle take, pair with nude or pink lips instead. Image: Tony Ward/Showbit
Latest in Weddings
- /Celebrity couple Fan Bingbing and Li Chen are officially engaged!
- /GROOMS WE LOVE: Meet our winner and five finalists!
- /Nicole Kidman to Sofia Vergara: The Emmy Awards' most gorgeous bridal looks
- /Grand ballgowns to sexy mermaids! Shop these gowns for less
- /An extravagant Disney & fairy tale-themed wedding at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
- /12 prettiest runway looks to steal for your wedding now!