Cool, contemporary headboard ideas to make your master bedroom standout!
A leather strapped headboard is timeless and edgy. Photo: 11Howard, Design Hotels A mirrored wall and wainscoted walls -- very European chic! Design: Akihaus This overhead wall feature creates a cosy ambience. Photo: Hotel Teatro, Design Hotels No need for sidetables when your headboard has them! Photo: Hotel Unico Madrid Add a little shelf to your bedroom wall so you can accessorise it like so! Photo: La Pigalle Cove lighting in the bedroom is one way to create a cosy atmosphere. Photo: Nakar Hotel, Design Hotels The designer erected a false wall, and wallpapered it, to separate study and sleeping areas. Design: Space Matters Individual closets? No more fights about hogging the wardrobe space. Design: The Scientist This article was first published in Home & Decor.
Latest in Weddings
- / Wedding proposals gone awry! Funny stories from real brides
- /2017's 10 most inspiring real weddings from Her World Brides
- /8 Christmas decor items you can use for your wedding
- /Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma and Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli wed in Italy
- /9 celebrity engagement rings that had us swooning in 2017
- /5 things not to do the night before the wedding