Go for a casual glam look with these beautiful ways to accessorise your hairdo.
Delicate chains with equally dainty florals give your topknot a dreamy, ethereal vibe. Image: @debbiecarlisle_/instagram Going for a Gatsby bash? This beaded headpiece delivers just the right amount of 20s charm. Image: @debbiecarlisle_/Instagram See also: CELEB BRIDAL STYLE: 3 TIPS TO KNOW Apart from flowers, consider gold leaf motifs for a garden or outdoor celebration. Image: @twigsandhoneyofficial/Instagram See also: MAGICAL! PAOLO SEBASTIAN'S DISNEY WEDDING GOWNS WILL LEAVE YOU SPELLBOUND For those of you after a more subtle, feminine vibe, these white fabric floral pins are perfect. Image: @lunabeabride/Instagram Colourful, pretty blossoms impart such a whimsical and pretty feel. Image: @lior_charchy_bridal/Instagram See also: 11 FAIRY TALE GOWNS FROM GALA FOR THE SEXY, MODERN BRIDE As a brooch or hair clip, a touch of gold and crystals lend instant glamour. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram This has a dash of attitude for the bride who's gunning for an edgy, modern look. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram This floral filigree bun cage or bun jewellery may be just what you need to add an extra fairy tale-like quality to your bridal look. Image: @efratcassouto/Instagram See also: 10 PRETTY FAIRY TALE WEDDING PROPS YOU CAN GET IN SINGAPORE
Latest in Weddings
- /10 sexy dresses for your bachelorette or post-wedding party!
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage