Korean star Song Hye Kyo joins the ranks of celebrities who turned to the French luxury label for their nuptials.
The 35-year-old Korean star married co-star Song Joong Ki in a custom long-sleeved A-line. Image: Blossom Entertainment & UAA The demure square neckline was edged with romantic lace. Image: Blossom Entertainment & UAA MORE PICS: SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO REVEAL OFFICIAL WEDDING PHOTOS! If the ensemble looks familiar, it’s because it was inspired by none other than Princess of Monaco Grace Kelly’s iconic wedding look. The supermodel worked with Dior’s artistic director Maria Grazia Chiuri to create this custom number. Image: @mirandakerr/Instagram The high neck, long-sleeved gown scattered with delicate Lily of the Valley appliques “creates a sense of purity and mystery”, according to Kerr. Image: @mirandakerr/Instagram See also: MIRANDA KERR'S BRIDAL-WORTHY LOOKS ON THE RED CARPET! Actress Angelababy's spectacular bespoke ballgown took a whopping five months to create. It comprised 115 feet of satin organza, 170 feet of tulle crafted into seven skirt layers, and a 10 foot long train. Image: Angelababy Studio/Weibo See also: 4 TIPS TO RECREATE ANGELABABY AND HUANG XIAOMING'S BREATHTAKING WEDDING PORTRAITS! Who can forget Gwen Stefani's iconic dip-dyed pink wedding dress in her 2002 nuptials to Gavis Rossdale? It was created by British designer John Galliano who was head designer of the couture house, then. Image: The Wedding Dress exhibition See also: 5 BRIDAL BOUTIQUES TO GET YOUR DREAM WEDDING DRESS FROM INTERNATIONAL DESIGNERS For her 1979 marriage to Philippe Junot, Princess Caroline of Monaco wore this airy lace design by Dior. Image: Pinterest
Latest in Weddings
- /10 sexy dresses for your bachelorette or post-wedding party!
- /Wear a backless wedding dress right - and more tips from a bridal designer
- /#HWBCOVERBRIDES: Your dream gown might be different! How 4 real brides picked their wedding dresses
- /Kang Gary and wife welcome baby boy!
- / An elegant personalised wedding in Gardens by The Bay's Flower Field Hall
- /Queen Elizabeth & Prince Philip quietly celebrate 70 years of marriage