The couple, who tied the knot in July 2016 (see more of their wedding here, here, here, here, and here), celebrated their nuptials with two weddings - one in Chen Xiao's native Beijing, and the other in Taiwan, where Michelle is from.
Both receptions, which were planned by the couple separately, showed off their individual styles. Chen Xiao favoured a glamorous, whimsical approach, which was evident in the winter wonderland themed dinner in Beijing, while Michelle showed off her romantic, stylish taste with a pink and cream themed celebration filled with lush flower arrangements.
More than that, we also took some serious inspiration from the couple's bridal outfits, as well as accessories (they sported lavish pieces from Cartier - including their wedding bands, earrings, statement rings, watches and brooch - which Michelle is one of the celebrity faces of).
But that's enough from us. Flip through the couple's beautiful album in the gallery above to see what we mean.
All photos, courtesy of Cartier.
More details of the couple's relationship and wedding:
- Michelle Chen's engagement news to co-star Chen Xiao
- More romantic details on the couple's wedding
- Why Michelle Chen wanted to get married early
- How Chen Xiao proposed
- The couple's wedding date announced
- Why Michelle Chen agreed to marry Chen Xiao after dating for seven months
- When Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao registered their marriage in China
- A first look at their wedding photos for their Beijing wedding
- More pictures from their Beijing wedding
- Michelle Chen sailed on a boat to her wedding ceremony in Beijing
- All the details on Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao's wedding in Taipei