Ideas We Love
If you’d like something more than the classic nude manicure, here are the hottest new colours and designs that will look gorgeous with your wedding band!
1. White and silver If you're wearing white down the aisle, and will be exchanging silver bands, go matchy-matchy with this glamorous white and silver manicure, which complements the look perfectly. Photo: Pinterest 2. Say it with your nails Make regular nude hues more interesting by jazzing it up with silver crystals and your answer (which is a given, really) on the finger of the day. Photo: Pinterest 3. French tips 2.0 Here’s a super stylish twist to the classic french manicure: A silver do with metallic tips gives such a futuristic feel. Photo: Pinterest 4. Black and gold If silver makes you look washed out, this seductive gold and matte black combo might be better suited for you. Photo: Pinterest 5. Tiffany blue For the Tiffany-obsessed bride, this manicure is perfect, especially when paired with your Tiffany ring! Photo: Instagram 6. Henna inspired This henna-inspired manicure is gorgeous, especially if you’re going for a regal, ethnic look. Photo: Pinterest 7. Dark ombre For a dark, smoky twist on ombre nails, these magnetic hues evoke all shades of sophistication for your celebrations. Photo: Pinterest 8. Rose gold glaze Rose gold was a huge trend in 2015 on the runways and in weddings, and we foresee it to remain popular in 2016. What better way to rock this pretty trend than on your wedding day? Photo: Pinterest 9. Beige and rose gold If you still love the traditional nude manicure but want to try something new, we recommend this beige and rose gold combo! Photo: Pinterest 10. Mad about matte Matte manicures are still a huge trend in 2016 and we are in love with burgundy, especially for Asian skin tones. Photo: Instagram 11. Marbling (with silver lines) We love marbling because it is so easy to do, yet produces such exquisite results. The faint silver lines also add an elegant effect. Photo: Pinterest 12. Emerald nails Liven things up and channel your inner mermaid with this gorgeous emerald do! Photo: Pinterest 13. Rose quartz and serenity Yet another take on the popular ombre trend, Pantone's Colours of 2016, Rose Quartz and Serenity make such a delicate combination, and it'll definitely be on-trend for weddings this year! Photo: Pinterest
Latest in Weddings
- /Former Miss Singapore Jessica Tan’s whimsical Alice-In-Wonderland wedding
- /Short, sweet and lacy: 10 ways to steal Kim Tae Hee's simple wedding look
- /9 charming ideas from Jean Danker and Glenn Ong’s intimate wedding at Sofitel Sentosa
- /Wedding regrets! 8 brides spill their big day mistakes
- /All the details from Jesseca Liu & Jeremy Chan's wedding!
- /Cheryl Wee marries with a trad Chinese wedding! 9 details we love